Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahh...28 and 2! YIKES!

Birthday Boys!

At 28, you need to have a Thomas the Train birthday cake! You just gotta!
Thomas the Train is numero one in Ryu's eyes.

Unwrapping presents this year was Fantastic! Ryu totally caught the excitement of it all! It was so much fun to watch him! TWO is my favorite year so far! I cannot believe this kid is 2!! He speaks a ton, is potty training, and has become quite the character! Lately, he loves to be the center of attention and is willing to make you laugh at the drop of a hat. How are we so lucky??? We love our Ryu!!



Noah had to check out Ryu's new snow sled!

See...totally loving it!

He he he... we love these goofs too!
Okay, so Ryu has been trying out a new smile. What do you think??

This is what I get when I say, "Say cheese!"

Smile with your eyes closed...

With one eyebrow up...

Really close up...

Or a combination of facial expressions.



HOT Chocolate on cold days!

Ha ha...barely peeking out of his bundled body!
You thought of the Christmas Story didn't you?? I did! He kind of looks like that when he walks too! It is great!

We tried the new sled this mourning. We both had tons of fun! It was a little more exercise than I planned on, but definitely needed! I actually like the snow this year. I think I like it more for Ry than myself! I am sure we have lots of snow moments to enjoy together!!
This is another new smile!! Ha ha...he is so silly! Daddy looks pretty hot though!! I love this picture of Chris! I am liking the long hair. Honestly, it had to grow on me BUT now, I like!!

Oh, how I love my little family! They are so great! I love every second with my boys and appreciate their silly ways! You guys are the BEST! Thanks!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Growing up so fast!

Hill said...

Cute! looks like the both had great birthdays.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

jgvxdrtyhhfggljnjg That was Keizya'a message for Ryu.
You'll have to have him interpret. Don't worry, I will get you back for posting that hideous picture of us ;) I'm glad you got to try out the new sled! I'll have to pry my butt off of the couch and come over with Keiz