Monday, November 16, 2009

09 Family Pictures

Okay friends...we need some help. We needs you to help us pick our BEST family picture for a large clock that will hang in our living room. These clocks are AMAZING! Check them out here. http://www.foralltimeclocks.com/

Our pictures were taken by Tiffany Jackson. She is so great and we love her. Thanks guys...It is always nice to have some other opinions since we tend to be more critical of ourselves....
Thanks for the great pictures Tiff!!



PHOTO 1



PHOTO 2PHOTO 3PHOTO 4PHOTO 5

PHOTO 6PHOTO 7 PHOTO 8
This little guy is just cute no matter what... By far this is my favorite picture.



Cute in any color too!

He is almost 2! Can you believe it??? Me either!








5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Personally... I like 2, 4 and 7.... Those are my Favorites! Thanks for letting me take your pictures! love you guys!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Hmmm, that's tough, they all look great! It's between 7 and 8 for me...I really love the couple pic of you and Chris and then a single one of Ry...I think putting both on the clock might look cool too...but probably a family pic would be better...7 or 8. I really like 2 too. Good luck trying to pick, I'm having the same dilemma. I would pick one that you can see your faces in since it's gonna be on the clock and kind of far away...

Heidy said...

I think my favorite is 5. This may make things harder for you to decide since everyone likes different ones. They are all great though. They look so good. I love little Ry, what a cutie.

Unknown said...

Me and dad like 3, can you beleive we agree on one.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I personally like 4. It's great of all of you and I like the "feel" of it - especially for one of Heather's clocks. I can see this one on the face.