Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Friday Night Car Conversation

Goes like this...

Chris and I are talking about the random events of the day while we are driving to our friend's house for the annul Christmas party (see Christmas party pics below). Ryu is in the back seat talking to himself..or rather, trying to get our attention. "MOMMY...MOMMY!" Ryu yells. "What Ryu?" I say. "You talking!" Responds my little boy. "I know. I am talking to your daddy. Did you need to say something?" I say, surprised by his first response. "Yeah!" He says. "Okay, what do you want to say?" I say. After a short pause Ryu says...."SOMETHING!"

What two year old says these things??? He is so funny.

























The Christmas party was a blast. It was held at the Solie's house this year. I love this time of year for the chance to spend more time with family and friends. I have great friends and a great family. Thank you for everything you are and do! I love you all!!! AND...I love that smile Ryu!

No comments: