Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy


Life has been a lot more interesting since graduation...

We have been to the petting zoo.


PoNy RIdEs!!
Luckily, Hillary and Ammie joined us for the day!
















Family Sunday BBQ.

A Marshmallow?? Tasty! Melts in your mouth and in your hand!







Snow cones and baseball games!

Kage, Babe Ruth style.
Pond adventures with Nikki and "baby."








Gigantasour SLUG!

We named him Smerg!



The rain that brings the enormous slugs out of hiding.

Ry-man and his coolness!

Dog food seems to be quite an interest.

Rhubarb with Keizya.

Water coloring....



Lucy. What can I say? A girl needs her hair done. Now, where is the dryer?
Life has been pretty great now that I am FINALLY graduated. I love to spend time with my boys and Lucy. There seems to be a new feel at home without the stress of finals and boards. I really feel like a different person...and this is a good thing.
I found a great job two weeks ago. I work for Aspen Family Dental. They are a newer office with lots of great perks. I love, LOVE it! It is a great environment and the staff is amazing. Lucky day!
Oh and, they take all types of dental insurance. They even have their own kind of dental plans if you don't have any insurance. SO... if want to come, DO! I LOVE to clean teeth!;)

7 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Those are some great pics Suz! I'm so glad you are done with school too, mostly for yourself, I'm glad that you can finally relax and enjoy life a little more. I couldn't be more proud of you, you simply amaze me. You deserve every bit of those healthy paychecks you'll be getting now! ;)

Hill said...

Super cute pictures, looks like your summer is off to a good start.

Stephanie said...

So fun to be done with school and finally really enjoy your time with the boys (and not have the thought of "I should be studying" in the back of your mind.) Congrats with the job too.

Unknown said...

suzy, I am so very very proud of you.I love you very much and also that perfect grandson of mine. that picture of me and Ryu, Ryu looks so cute but me oh that is something else, but we had a great time up to the canyon for a barbacue.

Heidy said...

Wow have I missed a lot. Congrats on the job, that is great. I love the pictures. He is so cute. I love the massive slug he is holding...so boy. Good Luck with the moving if you havn't finished already. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Yeah!

Carly said...

Such an adorable boy you have, Suz! Congrats on everything going so well! A bunch of us still have to pass the restorative board in Washington in a few months! I'd give anything to be done!! Love and miss ya!

Jake and Nicole said...

Oh how I miss you! I love looking at your pictures and your cute son! congrats with the new job, that is great! I went to New Mexico this past week with my family and driving there I had the neck experience. I tried to explain it to my parents...they didn't understand, oh how I needed you in that moment! heheh!! Thanks for calling the other day, funny I honestly was thinking about you that week! I might as well have made this an email! I miss you! Glad you're doing well and looking good like always!