Friday, May 8, 2009

Major update

Whoa...boy, has a lot been going on. Here is the skinny...

Event # 1
Yeah...Spring has sprung! Oh, but it is the middle of May already! Ha ha... I am so behind!
We have been enjoying the great weather. Ry has so much fun being outside! It is a blast to watch him!
All of the great Spring flowers are in full bloom, including the rhubarb, which sparked an interest in the Ry-man.

Tasting some rhubarb....Mmmm.

Maybe Lucy wants to taste it too!

Event # 2

Spring weather tends to bring all of the little critters out of hiding. This is fun...fun to squish potato bugs, taste worms ( Yes. I said TASTE worms), and create with sidewalk chalk. Little boy adventures.

BBQ's top the list lately. Ry loves "Hambugabugers."
Event #3

Just before our last round of testing and graduation, my class decided to loosen up by stuffing our waist lines with great food! Is there a better way to relax?? I guess I should explain. This is My Lindsey. We got some silly awards from the class!

More silly awards.
Silly friends... Shawna, Jess, Ali, and lindsay.
Jess, Natalie, Linds, and me.
Apparently, it was the day to wear yellow. Yellow is just a happy color. Besides, it is a great change from the BLUE scrubs we have worn everyday for the last two years!
Hayley, me, Emily, Lindsay, and Amber.

Danielle and me. Miss you Danielle!!

Lauren, me, and soon to be delivered, "Chucky."


Me, Meagan, and linds.


Event #4


More eating to relax. We held a BBQ so we could "burn the blues" and roast some good eats!






And... MAJOR Event #5
IT IS OVER!

I finally graduated on the 27Th of April. I am so glad that this time in my life has finally come. I have now been in school for five years and I am not sad to close this chapter. However, I am really going to miss my great friends in my class. We have spent nearly everyday, eight to five, with each other for 24 months. Most of my comrades are from out of state and will be heading home in the near future. I miss my ladies!!!
To my ladies...I wish you the absolute best dental hygiene career that is possible. I love you and miss you so much! You are an important part of my life and I am thankful for the opportunity to know each of you! I am grateful we met!!
Event #6
Yesterday I received the results of my national tests. I passed!! Yahoo!! I did really and I am SO relieved! I am now and official registered dental hygienist! Time to get the resumes out! Here I come!!!
























9 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations Suzy!!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Wow! bb Life is so much happier now! That was Keizya's input. We're so proud of you Suz! 97 on your test? And you thought you weren't going to pass! That's definitely what I like to call passing with flying colors!

Nicole said...

COngrats!! THat is so awesome!!! I would love to take pictures of your little guy!! I will let you know when I am coming up!!!

Josh said...

Yay Suzy-Q! Good work, you are so awesome and such an inspiration of what can be accomplished when you have a goal, despite any surprises along the way! I love you so much!

Josh said...

Yeah...This is Hill, not Josh.

Jake and Nicole said...

What a fun blog and I love the last picture! Makes me so proud of you and holding your little one makes the picture perfect!!CONGRATS Suz you are really amazing!! (you take really nice pictures by the way)

Robby said...

Congrats Suzy! I could only imagine how good it feels to finally be done!! Good luck with the job hunt!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! It is so exciting to be done! Good luck with the job hunt

Heidy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so proud of you!! You look amazing!! I love the pictures of cute little Ry. He is seriously the cutest little boy. I am planning on being in SF the end of july and first part of Aug so we need to get together. I miss you and again Congratulations.