Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waoh...

Time to catch up!! Life has been busier than ever...but we are surviving, somehow?!
BIG NEWS
Ryu is ONE!!!

I can't even believe that a whole year has gone by already! WOW, time goes by so fast when you are having fun.
Ryu is amazing. His new favorite word is "Hi!" He speaks with such enthusiasm.

He never fails to surprise us with some new expression or vocal spasm that makes us smile.
He walks now... and is very quick. He keeps me on my toes!
This is what he looks like when he says, "HI!" Irresistible! Oh man, we love this boy!

This is his manly pose. You can't smile for those...

PARTY

Chirs and Ryu have birthdays one day apart. So, we celebrated together with a Sponge Bob cake. Oh don't worry, Chris loved it...so did Ry man.
If you purchase a birthday cake from Macey's, they give you a small cake for your little one to demolish. LOTS OF FUN...or lots of MESS!
Pre-birthday cake demolition!
Happy birthday DADDY and RYU!!
Hmmm...she is going to let me do this??
Testing the waters first.


A few minutes later...success. Cake demolished. I think that Lucy got more cake than Ry did.


Delicious!

Post-birthday cake demolition!
P.S. Thanks for being my camera-lady Hill!


It is amazing...the process of becoming a parent. Everyday there is a new adventure and a new thing to love about them and each other. Chris and Ryu mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without their silly tactics. They are so much alike, which makes this mommy thing even more fun. I am so glad that they are a part of me and that they are able to tolerate my long hours of school and study time. It is a good thing that I have such an amazing family. I am so lucky! Happy birthday boys! I love you!!









9 comments:

Hill said...

Those are so cute, I love, love, love the pictures of him by the tree. what a cutie.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I'm so sad I missed the demolishing of the cake. I feel like a horrible Aunt Nikki. We miss Ry. That's the only bad thing about you being off of school is we don't get to see Ry as much. Let's go shopping!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!!! You make it look so much fun. I can't wait.

motivated said...

That's so cool they have birthdays so close! Ryu is the cutest little thing!

Heidy said...

Happy Birthday Ryu...and Chris too. Is ther ever a time when Ryu isn't smiling? I swear that everytime I have seen him he is the happiest little guy. He must get that from you. Well thanks for the christmas card. It is so cute. Merry Christmas!!!

The Shells said...

Too cute, the 1st year cake thing is so much fun.

Unknown said...

I Love my little Rybear. We really enjoy him and they are really cute pictures of him. I can't believe he is one year old!

Jake and Nicole said...

Wow! He is so handsome! Suz, he looks more and more like you! I love it! nice pictures. That's fun that Chris and Ryu will be able to share their birthday's every year! MISS YOU!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

What a cutie! It looks like such a fun age and Ryu seems like the happiest little boy ever!