Friday, September 17, 2010

A Blast from the Past...

Lake Powell 2010.

I have been a little, or a lot, behind on my blogging. So...we start here. Lake Powell trips in full force.

Grandma and grandpa Huff joined the addiction this year. I have to say, they were troopers! Those two still got it...whatever "it" is. They behaved themselves very well. I am a proud daughter. Well done mom and dad...well done.













































































Confession: I may or may not have a problem with taking somewhat inappropriate photos of Chris. For this reason, many photos may or may not of been censored...for your convenience. However, I find him very attractive and my trigger finger has a tendency to fire on impulse. Chris may or may not be aware of this..."issue" So...this is between us.

1 comment:

Hill said...

Ha ha! you crack me up! Love the pictures, looks like an awesome trip in one of my favorite places.