Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary



On January 24, we will be celebrating our sixth anniversary. It is hard to believe that six years has gone by so quickly. When I look to the past and reflect upon our accomplishments, it does seem that six years would suffice...a four week engagement, an eighteen month deployment to Iraq, purchasing a home, helicopter school, dental hygiene school, having the Ry-man, and all the stuff in between. I can not say that I would have life any other way. Chris is my source of clarity and my clam to our crazy life. I appreciate his belief in me and his wisdom in us. He fills in the gaps where I often fall short, and is somehow able to see beyond my chaos. Not only has Chris given me the companionship I have dreamed of, he has given me a son who, without a doubt, completes our existence. For him, I am forever in his debt. I love you Chris. Thank you for an amazing six years!

Sadly, this is our only recent picture together. We have too much fun taking pictures of small Chris. :)





6 comments:

Hill said...

congratulations! Have a good one. I need to come up and see you.

A New Life Student said...

Happy Anniversary! That little Ryu is the cutest little guy ever! His cheeks are amazing...I'm sure they never get kissed :) Hope you have a great Anniversary!

Kelsey said...

Aw, Happy anniversary Suzy! :)

jess said...

it is amazing how much can happen in six short years. congrats!! I love that picture of ry in the landury basket!!

Jake and Nicole said...

Congrats! Yall are so cute, well I'd have to say the little boy is the cuttest BUT congrats anyway! Miss you

Anonymous said...

six years is an amazing accomplishment! have a great anniversary!