Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

After packing our bags with our most prized possession, Chris and I spent our sixth anniversary in Salt Lake.
We stayed at the Little America. This place has the most amazing breakfast buffet EVER...the true reason we stay there.
Next stop was the Gateway Discovery museum. We really didn't have a lot of time before we had dinner reservations, so we learned about the museum for future stops. It is definitely a kid's place. FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I think Ry needs to be a bit older before we make this stop. However, it is a great place to go and we will be going, eventually.
After an AMAZING dinner at Biaggi's, we watched the Jazz loose to the Cleavland Cavilers- 97 to 103. It was actually a pretty good game. Chris and I were just excited we got to stay for the whole game. We didn't think Ry would make it through it, but for once, he did. We were so proud of him. Ry loved the game. He clapped when everyone else did and yelled with his kazoo in all of the off moments...pretty entertaining! I think I ended up laughing more at Ry than actually watching the game. O-well, it was worth it!

It was so much fun to spend the night with my boys.
After room-service breakfast for Ry at 8:00am, it was time for a swim. Lucky for Ry, he gets to sport some vinyl pants for diaper protection. Only Ry could make vinyl pants cute.





I better suck in for my side shot!






















We spent about an hour in the pool, just enough time for our toes and fingers to become little prunes. I love the new saline pools. they are so cool! *This is a mental note for the one day that I "HOPE" to get a pool.

Ry's personal pool.









After baths and showers and a morning nap, we ate at our favorite breakfast buffet. It was FABULOUS, as always. A successful buffet includes; an amazing fruit selection, all the breakfast classics, and at least a gain of one pound while feeling enormous! PERFECT...we accomplished!!




What a great anniversary. We had tons of fun. I love spending moments like these with my boys.




Looking forward to next year!!!

4 comments:

Hill said...

That looks so fun, I wish I would have known you were going to be at the game, I would have watched for you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!!! I'm jealous.

jess said...

It looks like ryu had a lot of fun with all the water. He is so cute.

Heidy said...

That looked like you had such a great time. I am so gladj, you two deserve it. Well,n at least you do....kidding chris. haha. I love the pic of Ry sucking in his stomach too cute. I miss you and Happy Anniversary again.