Friday, October 17, 2008

Hey mom, watch this...


...READY

AIM...

STEADY...

FIRE!!! Target destroyed! Ha ha mom, did you see that? Pretty cool huh? Could you grab that bear so I can do that again?


Confession...my spare time is like the five dollar bill in my wallet, itching to be spent. I really should be studying for up coming mid-terms BUT rediscovering small moments with Ryu is a lot more fun. Teeth are interesting but lets be realistic...these cheeks are a handful of goodness. Who wouldn't stop to enjoy their glory?


Just checking' for leaks mom.
Looks good. That will be a 6oz milk and a piece of chicken.
This is how Ry helps me with the laundry.
He kind of slows the process but...


it's worth it!

3 comments:

Heidy said...

I absolutly love that last picture of him. He is such a doll. I bet you are looking forward to christmas break. I miss you

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I sure do love ya Ry! Thanks for making our Mondays and Wednesdays so much more fun!

Suze, remember, don't hesitate to ask for more help, ever!

Parmenidesolucian said...

Great pics!
Good to hear from you.
I think you have my old phone number, because I didn't see a missed call from you.