Thursday, March 12, 2009

OH MY!




Yes, I have gone MI...AND it is not quite over yet! This is my final semester of dental hygiene school. I can't even tell you how excited I am to close this chapter of my life. It has been so much work and frankly, I am not sure if I have much more to give. Luckily, I have a great family who supports me and my chaos and I also have an amazing camaraderie with my fellow tooth lovers. I am so grateful for the great friendships I have made over the last year and a half. They are the sole reason I will miss dental hygiene torture. I LOVE my ladies!


The annual dental hygiene convention.
Documentation of the night of continual studying. Lindsey and I studied for several hours in the attempt to prepare ourselves for the "test" of our life...NATIONAL BOARDS! Bring it on!!


This is my research team. Lindsey and Brandi. We were able to present our research project, Generation Y: Xylitol, at the convention. Lets just say that it was definitely an interesting experience and I am glad to have it past me.

AND...we found Julie! We use to work with Julie. She is a great hygienist!

Life is crazier than ever! I am so ready for "normalcy"...if there is such a thing. As long as these next two months go smoothly, I may retain some sanity and I will finally graduate with the career that I have always wanted. COME ON APRIL 27th!!!

1 comment:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I'm so proud of you Suz. You are so close to being done! I can't believe it...it seems like you just started...well to me anyway. Let me know if Ry needs an extra friend during your last hours of study time! Love ya!