Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Wonder Land

Today was suppose to be my first day back to school...for the last semester, WAHOO!! However, class was cancelled because of the snow. So...Ry, Lucy and I decided we would enjoy that lovely white stuff!




HA...Ry was digging tunnels in the snow.

We had a great day. It was nice to stay home for one more day...before the long hours of studying and getting geared for National Boards begins. I can't even tell you how excited I am for this last semester to begin...just so it can end. It has been a really long and hard road to pave; not just for me, but for my family. I am ready for a "normal" life and to enjoy my family and help it grow. It has been really hard to leave Ry as much as I have had to....I've missed many sweet moments. Yet, I have treasured those moments I have been able to witness. I love my family. They are my sense of direction and hope.

Hold on to your shorts...one more time!!

7 comments:

Hill said...

bonus! unexpected day off. Giddy up for one more semester, good luck.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Thanks for letting me vent to ya today. I'm just finishing work for the night listening to Keizya hack away...I might be calling ya for some cough medicine...but I'll check with the doc first anyway. Looks like you guys had fun! Sadly, I don't think that fun day will come for me soon enough with Keizya's illness.

Carter Family said...

Congrats on your last semester. Way to go! You are so lucky to have family around to help you out. Glad you guys enjoyed the snow.

Stephanie said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have a lot of snow. Good luck in your last sememster! It is hard, but worth it!! You can do it!

Heidy said...

Gosh I didn't think I had been out of blogging but somehow I missed like 3 of your posts. I am glad you had a good Christmas. I love the pictues of Ryu and Keizya at the dinosaur museum. They are both so so cute. I just want to squeeze Ryu every time I see pictures of him. Good Luck on your last semester. I am so happy for you that you are almost done. Have a great New Year.
ps. tell Nickie I love her hair!!! It is so cute on her.

Kristen S said...

Before you know it, you'll be finished with school and will be working. And it's all worth it! Good luck! I love the snow pics, Ryu looks like he had a ball.

jess said...

Lucy looks so cute with a sweater! Hang in there suzie, school will be over soon. lv ya jess